Monday, January 14, 2019

Calling All Readers.....Momentum Needed..... I need Your Input STAT!!

Greetings and Salutations,
  Hi. Happy New Year 🎉.  I hope this finds you all well and ready for a stellar 2019. I have set many goals for myself mentally and still need to get them down on paper. This is one of them. I have a special favor to ask of you and I would really appreciate your participation. Its simple and very short.  (skip to "**OK so finally here is my request" if you need to skip over the blah blah blah :)
  I very much foresee a transitional year for me personally.  It is time to make many personal changes and reach for some challenges I have let go by the way side for many, many years.  I am Ok and doing good. Plugging along.  Life is amazing and I am grateful for all it has to offer me.  I have so many things to be thankful for and blessed.  I'm still on the life long journey to self actualization and personal growth.  I want to take you along with me and let's do this together as I love company.  I'm a Southern girl at heart and always, if nothing else, the consummate hostess 😎
  I very, very, very much miss blogging and I can no longer go without it in my life. It was such a vital outlet for me.  I discovered I really love writing.  I think about it all the time.  I have purchased a few home study courses to help me sharpen my writing skills since I've never had any formal training beyond the basics you get in routine school.  An average blog used to take me about four hours to publish.  I just don't always have that kind of time in my busy city life.  This has been a deterrent for 4 years, along with my relocation to the West Coast. That was a distraction as well 😛 .  My life is a lot different than what it used to be and I've let that get in my way instead of adapting.  As I write, study, and learn, I will be able to put out blogs much more efficiently.  When life puts a rock in your path, figure out a way around it.
  **Ok so finally here is my request.  Please tell me the best day of the week you have time to sit down and read a blog such as mine.  We all lead extremely busy lives. I need to feel like I'm not blogging on the worst day possible to no one out there.  Monday's are when I used to publish them (and can totally keep that day). I want you to help me pick the best night of the week for .... "Its that time again.... You know....Share it if you dig it  :)~ " If you can't comment on here ( I think you have to join page to comment)... look me up on Facebook. I have a page there too. It will be the latest post on the page.  Its totally easy to comment on that wall.  Here is the FB page (copy/cut/paste).... www.facebook.com/lifecheerleader/

Thank you so very much for you're participation in helping me reach a personal goal.  I appreciate everyone that reads my blog and connects with what I write about.  I am grateful for this outlet.  Please feel free to always make comments of any kind along the way.  I love to hear your perspective.  I'm always encouraged by comments of thoughtfulness and critiques too. I'm always game to learn.  Remember this comes from my heart and I am by no means a professional blogger, writer, or always the best at getting my thoughts across succinctly. But I can promise I'm authentic and real.  I always speak from my heart.  Lets make 2019 rock and lets journey through this together 💕

Tootles  😜🤓
Heather

PS...Can you tell I just discovered I can add emoji's?? Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment