Monday, March 4, 2013

Short Greetings

Greetings and Salutations--
     I hope everyone is well and things are going good in everyone's lives.. Sorry to report but I am short on creativity tonight.. I am exhausted and headed to bed..  I had company this weekend that has reminded me about why it is best to never give up hope for a time when a friendship can come full circle and someone that was once a part of your life that has disappeared can return out of nowhere.. Twice in less than six months, I have had 3 friends (one couple and one single) do just that.. This weekend has also shown me that I am slowly developing a level of concentration to be in the moment that not too far in the distant past I would have never believed possible in myself.. I was so wrapped up in my weekend that it wasn't until about an hour before work that I realized I needed to wash my uniforms.. Opps :)   I was left emotional when the house was empty from the constant chatter and after a quite drive to work realized why I was so moved that they were gone.. I was sad that my friends were not moving to Charleston and humbled that they thought of me after a three year absence in my life.. Happy that we are now closer together ( at least they are on the East Coast ) have reconnected and that they both have qualities I strive to have within myself..
     Please check back over the week-- I will get some rest and give my brain some much needed downtime and will put out this weeks blog by Wednesday night..

Tootles :)
Heather
   

No comments:

Post a Comment