Monday, September 30, 2013

Foiled By Pesky Poisoning...Boo!

Greetings and Salutations,
     Well, the blog I had ready to publish after a final prof read got crap-canned after my great day yesterday. Dang it. I worked hard on what I had written. Go figure :) The feelings and thoughts were honest, but too anxious. After my rocking day, my outlook has greatly improved.
     Basically I've had time to wrap my head around some of the things that scared me at first. I have lots of thoughts and ideas of where I feel I'm headed. Some changes at work are in the tube and its pushing me further down my path.  Thoughts of travel nursing, going back to the bedside, moving to San Francisco, and going back to school are all flying around in my head. I will work on rewriting it and hope to get it out on time next week. After some plain old endorphin releasing exercise I have a much better outlook and perspective on my choices and plan of action. I hope you are all going great and have a fantastic weekend!
     So I forgot to post this BEFORE I left for my weekend. Was having a great time in Charlotte until Saturday night when I got food poisoning for 12 hours. It was gruesome and I really was in terrible pain. Like the hardheaded nurse I am I didn't go to the ER where they could have helped me and kept me from getting as dehydrated as I did. Had to wait until today to be well enough to drive home and I went straight to work after stopping at house to change. I'll get blog out (now that everything else is empty LOL) ASAP. Hope all is well!

Tootles :)
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment