Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Greetings and Salutations--
  Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a wonderful two days!! Simple thoughts as we are all spending time with family and loved ones.. I hope you are all feeling blessed and grateful for all that you have, and in the days and months to come super charged about what life has in store for you if you do the work to achieve it.. The other day I read what I really think is a profound thought in a really simple book by Jon Gordon called "The Shark And The Goldfish"--this is a very simplistic book but has a wonderful message--this is the passage I want to share-- "What fear and faith have in common is a future that hasn't happened yet. Fear believes in a negative future.. Faith believes in a positive future.. Interestingly enough, both believe in something that hasn't happened yet."  This points to a blog I have done in the past.. And this is where I believe that faith doesn't have to have a religious meaning or overtone (but of course can should you chose)..  The positive (faith) outcome is just as likely to happen as something bad or terrible (fear).. So why not choose the positive over the negative?
  This time of year is an easy measure to reflect on your past year and start fresh.. This is what I will speak of in the final blog of 2012 and eagerly look towards what 2013 has in store for each of us.. I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for reading my blog.. What a wonderful thing to have such support from friends.. I am grateful for anyone that takes the time to read my thoughts and ideas.. I look forward to a new year of blogging.. I am humbled at any thoughts that I could share with you that could stimulate or inspire you to get all you can out of your life and relationships.. I feel soo blessed with the direction of my life and look forward to the work that is still ahead of me to continue to strive for the life that I chose to live.
  My thoughts and prayers go out to all that have suffered the loss of loved ones this year.. May God bless you and your family this holiday season and keep us all safe..

Tootles :)
Heather

1 comment: